Allure Strapless Gown
Allure Strapless Gown
Strapless dress with side cutouts and side split. Bodice is boned, full length gown. This is a stunning dress with a structured feel. The fabric is thick and the design is supportive and can be worn with a strapless bra. This dress is a size 10 and is a standard to larger fit - so would recommend for a standard size 10 or small size 12.
Dress measures 139cm from top of bust to hem.
This dress can be hemmed for an additional cost (add alterations) but the hem length must be measured in store and added to your order for this to happen prior to pick up.
All courier rentals: Must be 7 days to allow for courier times (except Auckland metro). We recommend booking Tuesday to Tuesday for a weekend event. This allows for any unforeseen delays with the courier system such as weather events. Please note a $100 fully refundable bond will be added to courier orders. For pick up rentals: We recommend bookings start on Thursday for a weekend event. We are open Thursday 4:30-6pm for pick ups.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are a legal agreement between you the ‘hirer’ and The Social Wardrobe (the 'owner').
- The hirer agrees to pay the full rental price at the time of booking.
- If insurance is chosen, this must be paid prior to pick up of the rental item.
- The hirer agrees to pay the rental fees and all necessary postage and additional cleaning, insurance or repair costs as required.
- The ‘customer’ or ‘hirer’ acknowledges that you are renting an item for a limited period of time. The ownership of the ‘hired item’ remains with the ‘owner’The Social Wardrobe (TSW) at all times. You cannot transfer your rental of the item to another person.
- The ‘hirer’ must return the item on the agreed date or additional late fees will be charged.
- For all postal orders outside of Auckland a $100 refundable bond will be added to the courier charge. This will be refunded once the item has been returned back to the studio. If there is any damage or additional cleaning required this will be deducted from the bond.
- Should you return the item late, a late fee of $50 per day will be charged to you until 100% of the replacement value is reached. This is in addition to the rental fees and insurance paid. If a bond was paid, the late fees will be deducted from the bond.
- Should you fail to return the item or the item is returned in an unusable state you will be charged 100% of the RRP for the item you have hired. This is in addition to the rental fees and insurance paid.
- You (the ‘hirer’) agree not to wash, iron or dry clean the hired item as this may damage the delicate fabrics. All cleaning will be arranged by TSW. If there is a problem with the item, notify us immediately to discuss.
- The Social Wardrobe reserves the right to take all necessary steps to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal action and/or using third party collection agencies. By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorise TSW to invoice and collect the necessary amounts due to us for late, damaged or unreturned items.
- If you cancel your booking for whatever reason, you must give The Social Wardrobe 7 days notice in advance of your scheduled pick up date. If you provide a minimum of 7 days notice, you will be entitled to a credit note for the full amount of your rental. This can be used within 12 months of your cancellation date for one booking.
- Any hires made using your credit note are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If a garment if not returned within 1 week of your return date it will be considered theft and replacement charges will be applied. Legal and criminal action may be taken against the ‘hirer’.
- By booking a rental it is considered that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
Delivery and Pick up/drop off Policy
Pick up and drop off of rental items
Our usual pick up time from The Social Wardrobe in Mt. Eden is between 4:30-6pm on the Thursday prior to your event and return to the studio between 9-10am or 4-6pm on the Monday afterwards, and some weekends we are also open 2-3pm on Sunday for drop off, for a standard 4 day weekend rental.
Please agree times with The Social Wardrobe to ensure the best experience.
We prefer customers try on their items in studio prior to booking, so that you know the dress fits correctly.
All courier rentals must be a 7 days rental to allow for courier times (except Auckland metro). We recommend booking Tuesday to Tuesday for a weekend event. This allows for any unforeseen delays with the courier system such as weather events. We courier using overnight delivery with NZ Post. If you are outside Auckland, a bond of $100 willl be added to the delivery fee. This is 100% refundable and will be refunded to your card once the item is recieved back in studio.
Delivery fees are:
Auckland $15, includes pre-paid return bag
Rest of North Island $20 plus $100 refundable bond, includes pre-paid return bag
South Island $25 plus $100 refundable bond, includes pre-paid return bag
Rural deliveries - please contact us
If you are not in Auckland you will need to select 7 day rental to allow for courier times.
If you decide to return your item via courier than we will provide you with an addressed bag. The bag is postage paid, so please take to the NZ Post counter and get the item scanned. You are responsible for ensuring the item is scanned at NZ Post Office prior to midday on the first working day after your booking. If it has not been scanned, late fees may apply.
Once your item is delivered back to us your $100 bond will be refunded on to the same card you used for payment. It may take a couple of days to process.